Vegetable Fried Rice
Enough for 4 people.
- 2-3 Red Onions
- 1 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Finely Chopped
- 1 Portabella Mushroom
- 4 Medium Red Tomatoes
- 1/2 Table Spoon Soy Sauce
- 1 and 1/2 Cup Rice (To be Boiled)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tea spoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup oil (as per your preference)
- Boil 1 and 1/2 rice
- Peel and Dice the onions
- Dice the tomatoes
- Finely chop the Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- Dice the Mushroom
- In a flat wide pan heat the oil.
- Add the onions and the ginger garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
- Add salt to taste and 1 tea spoon of ground black pepper.
- Add the mushroom and cook for about 5 mins.
- Add the finely chopped capsicum and fry till completely cooked.
- Add the tomatoes and let cook.
- Add the soya sauce and cook everything for 5 more minutes.
- Now add the boiled rice and mix everything well.