Monday 14 April 2008

What Have I been upto?

Well, there's been a lot going on this end.
Here is some new stuff I have been working on.

Pattern: Slouchy Beret (Here on Ravelry)
Source: Yours Faithfully :D

Materials: Cascade 220 (Light Teal)
Caron One Pound (Desert Rose)

Amount: Oh it was difficult to figure this out. less than a quarter of Caron... and only a bit of Cascade
Needles: US 11 / 8 mm
US 10 / 6 mm

Started: Apr 1, 2008
Finished: Apr 6, 2008
Notes: I suppose this is a couple of hours worth of a project. But I didnt get much time during the week to work on this.





Pattern: Visor Beanie (Here on Ravelry)
Source: Suanne Steiger

Materials: Cascade 220 (Light Teal)
Caron One Pound (Desert Rose)

Amount: Could not keep track
Hook: US I-9/ 5.5mm

Started: April 12, 2008
Finished: April 12, 2008

Notes: Was able to start and finish this in just under a couple of hours. Came across this pattern accidentally while surfing patterns on Ravelry.

There was a third project that I worked on... remember the Knit Pink project? I am not sure if I can post pictures of my pattern yet so I am holding on that till I am sure. I named it "Colorplay".

Apart from me working on my crocheted and knit projects we(me and family) visited Washington DC for the cherry blossom festival. This was the first time I have been to DC and I quite enjoyed being there with family.
Here are some pics.

On our way to

Liberty Memorial (I think that's what it was.)


Oh so beautiful !!!


1 comment: