Thursday 27 March 2008

Knit Pink Project

So I was doing my regular Lunch Hour Browsing at work and I came across this.

I think it is a great cause and all the knitwear designers out there can help. The Site has not yet launched but before launch they are calling for original knitwear pattern submissions. The last date for submissions is April 30th, 2008. I will try and come up with one in time.

Below is an extract from the Website.

"The Idea

The Knit Pink Project is a new online shop idea that will support breast cancer research through the sale of exclusive designer knitting patterns & other knitting related items. All profits from the website will be donated to the Canadian Breast Cancer Association.

Breast cancer is a very serious disease among women in Canada. Click here to read the latest stats from the CBCA website.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment