Thursday 2 July 2009

More Random Gifts

The camera cozy that I posted last, was made for Stephanie and she has received it now. She told me it is just perfect - just what she wanted. :) Well, that was just a part of what I sent over to our NY office.
There was this for my boss.
She loves red. And the moment I saw this pouch in China Town, I had to pick it up for her.
I had already made this little guy ( a small pouch to keep your change in) for her.
And this I had to pick up for her. Its a cellphone pouch.
This for one director, it was his birthday in 3 days and I like him a lot, so I thought this should be a good cozy for his IPOD.
and this for another director's daughter. So many random gifts were already in my mind. This also came up.
Also, this for my colleague's baby to be. She is due in September if I remember right.
Finally this for another colleague. One triangle and two square coasters.
And all of this was triggered by Stephanie's promised camera cozy.
Oh and I just forgot... here is a cozy I made for our GPS.
--------------------------------------------------------
© YARNSIDE (More details at end of page.)

2 comments: